Rebound 4 Ryan Scholarship Committe
In 2019, we are once again extending the program to include a scholarship to help one student in each of the Montour and Sto-Rox School Districts who wishes to pursue a higher level of education. Ryan loved children and was attending Duquesne University with a goal of becoming a middle school teacher. To honor Ryan, R4R wishes to honor two individuals, who by their example, have exhibited the fundamentals of the R4R program by demonstrating respect and responsibility in the community.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be a graduating senior of Montour or Sto-Rox High School
- Must have a G.P.A. of not less than 2.5 on a scale of 4.0
- Must be in the process of acceptance to a higher level of education including college, university, junior college, community college, technical/training program or trade school.
- Must plan to attend such institution in the fall of 2019 (willbe distributed via the Bursar’s Office for the fall 2019 semester).
- Must submit all paperwork on time
In order to be considered for this scholarship, eligible applicants must provide the following to the Guidance Office no later than May 3, 2019:
- Scholarship Application
- Two (2) Letters of Recomendation:
- One letter is required from a teacher
- One letter is required from a person not related to the applicant
Download and print the scholarship application below!